Part-time Teacher Content Curator
AllCourse is a new kind of marketplace where school administrators and parents can meet experienced and licensed teachers to teach online classes. Courses can be found in any and every subject matter, and can be an entire semester long or just “helping out” on a day-by-day basis. With AllCourse, schools can instantly solve their staffing problems; students can get access to subject matter they’d never have otherwise; and teachers can earn a lot of extra income working from home.
AllCourse is developing the first ever, standards-aligned, curated library of FREE teaching resources! Check it out here! We are looking for current teachers who would like to work for us part-time and contribute to the content library. As a content curator, you’ll be joining a very talented team of teachers from across the US, and you’ll be finding, tagging, and briefly summarizing/reviewing online education content. This is a great opportunity for teachers who are looking to gain experience in edtech, working alongside the founder of adaptive learning pioneer, Knewton, and autograding pioneer, Bakpax. You will help build an immensely useful product that will transform the way teachers can find free educational material. And, as AllCourse grows, there will be many opportunities to keep learning new skills, increase your salary, and/or join us in a full-time role.
- Work remote from home part time and set your own schedule
- Find, tag, and summarize free educational content online
- Vet and analyze educational content
- Research learning standards (CCSS, NGSS, NCSS, and state-based standards) and align educational content to standards
- Learn about cutting-edge AI and its role in educational content
- Opportunity to participate with AllCourse marketing efforts through additional social media and research projects
- Work alongside the team that founded autograding pioneer Bakpax (acquired by Teachers Pay Teachers) and adaptive learning giant Knewton (acquired by Wiley).
- Grow with AllCourse as we build the next great edtech company!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Hold a current or recent teaching certification
- At least 3 years recent classroom teaching experience of grades 1-12 in traditional (public or private) schools in the US
- Online teaching experience; highly engaging online presence
- High familiarity with educational content and technology
- Familiarity with Common Core State Standards (or learning standard used in your state/district)
- Excellent research, reading, and summarizing skills
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home